The Tektronix WFM 90 handheld, self-contained rasterizing television waveform/vector/picture/audio monitor. The instrument has a built-in LCD color display device and is powered by batteries or by an AC adapter producing 12 VDC.
- Rasterized waveforms and graticules are shown on the built-in 4-inch diagonal color TFT LCD display with viewing angle adjustment.
- Powered by batteries or a DC adapter
- Menu-assisted monitoring operation
- Video and audio signal input/output capability
- Waveform, Vector, Picture, Audio, and Waveform-in-Picture display modes
- Line Select mode which allows the selection of any single line of video for viewing
- Time-out mode which shuts off power to the display backlight and/or the instrument when the instrument is not in use
- Signal level alarm mode for the waveform and audio displays
- Preset menu to store/recall the front panel and menu setup
- Instrument readjustment is performed entirely from the keypad
(the adjustment procedures are located in the service manual)