The Agilent HP 3456A Digital Multimeter is an excellent meter covering a wide range of measurement needs and designed for bench or system use. Operator can select up to 330 readings/second for high speed bursts or as slow as 1 reading every fifteen minutes for periodic measurements. With a high visibility 6 1/2 digit display, measurements of DC Volts, AC rms Volts, Resistance and ratios can be made easily from the front-panel or via the HP-IB input.
- DC voltage range (full scale) is from 0.1 V to 1000 V in 5 steps
- AC rms voltage range (full scale) is from 1.0 V to 1000 V in 4 steps (10Hz to 250 kHz)
- Resistance (2 Wohms or 4 Wohms) range (full scale) is from 100 ohms to 1 Gohm in 8 steps
- Ratios of DC/DC, AC/DC or (AC + DC)/DC can be made easily and accurately
- Other features include: 2 ppm stability, 100 nV sensitivity (0.001% accuracy), ohms compensated measurements, memory storage and completely HP-IB programmable