The Amplifier Research Model 100W1000M1 is a self-contained, air-cooled, broadband, completely solid state amplifier designed for applications where instantaneous bandwidth and high gain are required. Push-pull circuitry is utilized in all high power stages in the interest of lowering distortion and improving stability. The Model 100W1000M1, when used with an RF sweep generator, will provided a minimum of 100 watts of sweep power.
Special features incorporated into the unit include:
- A front panel power meter for monitoring forward and reflected power.
- Automatic Level control (ALC) which can be controlled by internal circuits or an external input with front panel control of the ALC threshold.
- Pulse input capability.
- RF output level protection.
- Internal RF detector which provides an output for use in self testing or operation modes.
- A front panel gain control for adjusting amplifier gain when operating the amplifier in the manual mode.
- Provisions are made for remote control of the basic operation functions of the amplifier.
Protection is provided by the DC voltage sensing and the individual fusing of all output modules.
Housed in a stylish, contemporary equipment rack, the Model 100W1000M1 provides readily available RF power for typical applications such as RG susceptibility testing, antenna and component testing, wattmeter calibration, and as a driver for higher power amplifiers.
** NOTE ** - This item may require palletized shipping. Contact Sales for details.
Palletized shipments will not calculate properly during online checkout.
Clients may proceed with online orders and our Sales staff will contact you regarding
the shipping details.