0 - 6 KV DC, 0 - 5 KV AC Hipot. Overload sensitivity Adjustable from 0.5 mA to 5.5 mA
The 100 Series AC/ DC Hipots are accurate, durable instruments designed to perform hipot tests on all types of electrical products, systems, and components. They are designed to perform AC and DC dielectric tests.
- Recessed, Locking High Voltage Connection - Minimizes user accessibility to high voltage. Also prevents the output lead from being accidentally removed from the high voltage outlet.
- Interlock Provision - Allows easy installation of any type of safety switch into the interlock circuit. Breaking this circuit will disable the high voltage output.
- Over Current Protection with Manual Reset - Protects the test object from excess current levels by rapidly shutting down the high voltage. The overload sensitivity is continuously adjustable to allow testing of various test loads.
- Audible/Visual Alarms - The audible and visual alarms provide a clear indication of an overload situation or a go/no-go failure.
- Zero Start Interlock - Ensures that the voltage control adjustment is at zero before the high voltage transformer can be energized. This feature ensures that the high voltage is not applied instantly to the object under test, which is potentially harmful in certain applications.
- Gravity Operated Solenoid - Discharges the object under test when a failure occurs in that object or when the power is turned off.
- Output Connected Voltmeter - Ensures accurate voltage measurement regardless of output loading.
- Two Tests in One Unit - Eliminates need for purchasing separate AC and DC Hipot.
- Meets Industry Speciications - Tests to most UL, CSA, VDE, IEC, MIL, BSI, BABT and other industry standards for Dielectric Withstand Testing.
- Rack Mountable - Easy installation into a 19" rack.
The most common applications are for testing of:
- high voltage tubes
- wire and cable
- coils and chokes
- motors and generators
- medical devices
- switches and relays
** NOTE ** - This item may require palletized shipping. Contact Sales for details.
Palletized shipments will not calculate properly during online checkout.
Clients may proceed with online orders and our Sales staff will contact you regarding
the shipping details.