- Single-/dual-channel pulse pattern generator
- 165 MHz, 10 V, 50 ohm into 50 ohm (81111A)
- Triggerable / PLL operation selectable
- Pulse / burst / pattern modes selectable
- Self-cal for improved timing accuracy
- BNC outputs: single-ended (81111A) // differential (81112A)
The Agilent 81110A with one or two Agilent 81111A output modules is a single/dual-channel 165 MHz Pulse Pattern Generator. In comparison to the Agilent 81104A, the 81110A offers the same performance on a wider frequency range. Delay and pulse width and repetition rate in non-PLL mode are more accurate (3% or 0.5% with self-calibration).
Alternatively, the Agilent 81110A with one or two Agilent 81112A output modules is a single/dual-channel 330 MHz Pulse Pattern Generator. Instead of variable transitions, 800 ps or 1.6 ns edges are selectable. The output impedance is 50 Ohm and provides up to 3.8 Vpp into 50 Ohm. Internal channel addition is not available.
Note: Each Agilent 81110A 165 MHz single-/dual-channel Pulse Pattern Generator requires one/two of the output channels Agilent 81111A (165 MHz, 10 V, 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm).
Each Agilent 81110A 330 MHz single-/dual-channel Pulse Pattern Generator requires one/two of the output channels Agilent 81112A (330 MHz, 3.8 V, 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm).